(via Happy Jar - Real Tweets)
- Smuts were known as lemons
- Yaoi Warnings ( Don’t Like, Don’t Read! )
- Character x Character instead of Character/Character
- Every Time We Touch videos, and the forgotten Listen To Your Heart videos
- Numa Numa
- Naruto Phase
all these recent dystopian novels are basically the same story with a different twist it’s like
- 16/17 yr old girl
- long hair
- there is BOY
- maybe even TWO
- something bad happen
- many bad
- become symbol for REBELLION
- CHOSEN ONE
- FALL LOVE WIT BOY
- SAVE WLROD
- 2 more books w/ audibly similar titles
and I feel like I should hate them for this but I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THESE FUCKIN BOOKS
Seriously, Rugrats was not fucking around.
People don’t give Rugrats enough credit for how progressive it was. I mean think about it.
- Chuckie, for most of the series is raised by a single father
- Angelica’s mother was a high ranking corporate executive
- Phil and Lil’s mom was a feminist
- She also breastfed them (which the show actually depicted)
- Tommy is half-Jewish and the show actually explored this part of his heritage
Seriously, this show was fucking amazing!! They just don’t make ‘em like this anymore….
Also don’t forget that Chuckie had an interracial family after the second movie.
How are you guys forgetting Susie? I mean her mom was a doctor and her dad was a writer for a famous Children’s TV show. Not to mention Kimmie was anything BUT submissive.
Remember when they had episodes that hit hard to issues kids might be dealing with? Chuckie only had his Dad on Mothers Day, Tommy had to deal with being outshadowed by a new baby brother, Phil and Lil were constantly being mixed up and then they had a couple episodes where they each found that even as a twin they were their own people.
Man Rugrats was the shit.
#can we talk about this #just for a second #can we talk about how this show took valuable time out of its short episodes to throw in little moments like this #moments that humanized ”the enemy” #and showed the war from a different perspective #and made the audience stop and realize the Fire Nation wasn’t inherently evil #like we were at first led to believe #*sighs* idk what i’m saying #I still get really really emotional about A:TLA (via equalistmako)
#atla#or as i like to call it#one of the most secretly complex and intense#mainstream examinations of the world and morality and humanity#what doesn’t this show deal with in interesting and hardcore ways#family power politics fitting in growing up#cultural dissonance genocide#gender roles self-esteem the gap between self and perception#yes thank you for existing avatar